

My editor-in-chief declined a press trip to Scandinavia this Friday and has passed it on to me! I'm currently awaiting flight information, but have been in contact with the PR company and am definitely going on the trip. I'll fly into Copenhagen, Denmark, where I'll spend a few days, then on to Stockholm, Sweden for a few more. I've been to Europe a few times, but my travels have been confined to the British Isle (Scotland/England), so I am so excited to explore a few new cities in style! Five-star first-class all the way! (well, not actually ALL the way. Lee gave up the trip because they wouldn't fly him first-class :-)
6 comments:
Jealous! I was just looking through your travel info you sent and clicked on the website for the first hotel you're staying at, and all of the graphics and groovy music made me realize they'd NEVER let someone like me in a place like that. First-class all the way, baby!
Have so much fun, be sure to blog while you're there so us commoners can keep up with you!
Love - B
I am green, green, green with jealousy. I am thinking of how much fun you are going to have already. What fun things to see and do.
Ummm...freekin cool! You go awesome places and go in style!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Wow Libba! Enjoy......I'll be looking forward to seeing and hearing all about it! And to think I get excited to drive to Sioux City shopping....I'm BORING!
Stay Safe, Aunt Sandy
Are you being honest that you get paid to work for this company?
Trips like this one remind me of how fortunate I am! Of all the chosen career paths, how lucky am I that this is what fell into my lap?! I won't have a computer with me, but will be sure to blog all about it and share photos when I get back next week!
Post a Comment