This is my fourth aquarium to visit in the United States, so I've got a pretty good basis of comparison. As far as organization, Chattanooga's got them beat. As far as exhibits, Monterey wins, as far as crowd control, Tulsa's on top, as far as large salt water exhibits, Atlanta's where it's at.





So yeah, life goes on. Wedding planning continues. I've just been weird lately. Stress at work. Bad belly because of it. Lack of protein due to laziness and not wanting to cook and eat properly. It's a combination of things, I suppose. I really cannot wait for my family to get here in February. It's the light at the end of the tunnel right now.
xoxo
8 comments:
Oh Man! Sorry to hear about the house. At least you didn't get rid of the one you have now! ...maybe it didn't work because something even better and more fabulous will come along!
I like the photo of the fish staring at me head on. What you lookin at?
Chin up!
oh bummer!!! i agree with steph---someone else must have something better in store for you guys!!! xoxo
Oh I can't wait to get down there and see you, Sister. I forsee lots of Golden Flakes and Prossecco that weekend. And laughing. LOTS OF LAUGHING.
There is a reason for everything... damn it anyway. But on the plus side, you still can take killer photos, even in a funk! :) And I know what funk feels like...no fun... but good things come to those who wait!
Bummer on the house. As said before, the best is yet to come.
BUMMER! I am so sorry to hear of the house. Remember that when one door closes, another will open. Love your pictures as always and your talent amazes me! *HUGS*
Don't let the stress get to you, girl. Remember, you're good enough, smart enough, and, doggone it, Dirk, the dogs and whole lot of people love you!
So sorry you didn't get the house Libba.
I used to have to come to Altanta once a year for work and I always wished I would have made it to their aquarium. Great pictures!
Hang in there with the house thing!
Post a Comment