Saturday, August 28, 2010

Shelley Boo Bear

(I found this note while going through things at my parent's house. I think that the "Just joking" was written by Josh.)

Sorry, Shelley. While you were waiting at practice for us, we were stuffing our faces.
And then partying at the Condo.
But don't worry, we're still able to whoop it up at the game tonight.

7 comments:

~Juli said...

That is hilarious!!

leynahanson. said...

i am laughing so hard right now. i can't even breathe. but really...why didn't we show up?

Famous Amys said...

LOVE this, Lib. Ah... the CONDO. Even I was around for some of that debauchery.

elizabeth said...

haha...i miss those cheerleadeing days!!! i am guessing we were all too drunk to show up. i will never forget the game when i forgot my bloomers...damn that pre-game celebration =)

jchelstrom said...

cheer CONSTITUTION? That is pretty serious stuff. I am suprised you didn't get expelled for that! I guess there were more important things to do (like drink lime vodka). So funny!!

MoCos said...

best. post. ever... haha

Little 'Nemos said...

that is soo funny, lolo