Taylor was a major trooper, and was passed around for three days straight. Sipsey didn’t quite know what to make of her. She kept trying to sniff her, but she has this weird thing where her tongue flicks out when she sniffs, like she’s trying to also taste the air. So she wasn’t allowed TOO close to the baby, but she was great about getting just close enough.
Cheers to Mama and Daddy for our new deck swing! I have sat on it with my book and a glass of wine every night since it was constructed! Also, thanks for leaving nearly a case of Pinot Grigio ☺ It should last me at least a month, ha! Oh, and Dirk’s STILL eating the ribs. It’s so exciting for him to have meat in the house that he’s been eating it since Friday! Ha!
Okay, I’m rambling. Here are photos of everyone and Taylor-tot:





2 comments:
Thank you for hosting us, feeding us and taking such fantabulous pictures of my baby-cakes. It made my heart hurt to say good-bye, but I'm looking forward to celebrating your birthday in September. Love Always - Your sister
It was a wonderful 3 days with our B'ham family & Brooke & Taylor. Thank you Libba, Dirk & Sipsey for letting us invade your comfortable home. I only wish we didn't have to wait so long to do it again!
mamma
Post a Comment