oh MAN! You're not going to have another series of super scary eye pictures again, are you?
And I can relate on the "it's for you" excuse. Randy was SOOO excited when he had me open the Wii for my birthday- and the latest iPod. Both of which were nice- but bought for himself!
3 comments:
oh MAN! You're not going to have another series of super scary eye pictures again, are you?
And I can relate on the "it's for you" excuse. Randy was SOOO excited when he had me open the Wii for my birthday- and the latest iPod. Both of which were nice- but bought for himself!
pink eye is the worst...when one gets it- you call get it! such a bummer! nice tv tho =) what is it with guys and big TV's???
Oh, but it is a really pretty TV though. And I can't wait to see it in a few weeks!
Post a Comment