Sunday, April 18, 2010

intense dance battle

This occurred last weekend at the Funky Fish Fry, a benefit whose proceeds went towards the Autism Society of Alabama (or something along those lines.) No one encouraged these kids to start dancing, we all just looked around and suddenly this was going on. I almost peed my pants a little bit I was trying not to laugh so that my iphone wouldn't shake. Oh, and that's Dirk's band in the background.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

mad. skills. Nice finish with the air guitar.
Great video.

~Amy~ said...

That just made my day!! I laughed out loud, esp to the water sprinkler!! We will see them on "So You Think You Can Dance" in a few years!!
Love the sound of Dirk's band!! Do they have a CD??

leynahanson. said...

There's nothing better than a juvenile dance off to some funky beats! Nice!