Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Typical

Jane & I have been working on scanning a bunch of photos that she's uncovered at Granddaddy's. We scanned this one Friday night. It makes me laugh whenever I see it! It is so typical of Brooke & me. Brooke has had the same smile in photos since she was old enough to realize that there was a camera IN THE ROOM. She knows her angles, that one. Me, on the other hand, I am MUCH more comfortable BEHIND the camera (as we all know). I hate looking at photos of myself. Yuck. Anyway, here we have Brooke, curtseying in her beautiful Crown Bearer dress, and then we see Libba in the background hanging like a monkey from the clothesline, which I obviously spent some time figuring out how to do (as the pillows on the patio furniture indicate), totally showing my undies to the world. Ha!

4 comments:

MoCos said...

This needs to be in frame... it is the cutest... how cute are you two!! I mean I love it!

Stephanie said...

ahhahahaha. Love this.
So true of you two.
Brooke is such a cheeser. I've always loved that about her.
and it's so funny of you, too. Watch out for that cat!!

Famous Amys said...

What can I say? I'm just naturally fierce. Tyra would be proud.

Meghann Whitmer said...

Classic! Picture!

Your house looks so charming and I am in love with your views outiside. Can we vacation there:) I would love a full blown video tour! PLEASE!!!