So we set up our easles.

And unleashed the cooler.

And uncorked the wine.

And prepared our brushes.

And I admired the textures :) Of course.

And readied our palettes.

And we began to paint and it rather resembled a you-know-what.

But then it began to take shape.

And here we are with our finished products! I LOVE Sips 'n Strokes and Amy and I are making it a monthly tradition. We had so much fun chatting and painting and it was SO very relaxing.

So I hope you like your peacock, Mama. It will be waiting for you when you come later on this month. I know he looks a little angry, but please blame it on the Pinot Grigio!
6 comments:
I LOVE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! mamma
I love this idea! I have to find something like this in the area...or set up a Sips & Strokes studio in our house!
How fun and I am sure your momma is proud that you did not paint a "naughty" picture!
Maureen and I once went to a place where you make your own pottery. We made some for our mom but ours was not this good. Ours looked like something we made with Lynn Davis in 5th grade! I so wish I was creative.
How fun! What a great job. Made me laugh out loud how it started as a naughty picture :)
This looks like so much fun! Nice job.
that is awesome.. I would be so bad that that. Yes and Meghann and I tried that once at a pottery place and it was so bad... mind you this was like 3 years ago.. It was like a 2 year old made it!
Post a Comment