There were pedicures:

There was popcorn and fancy nightgowns:

There were peel-off pore refining face masks, as well as this mask mama whipped up with bananas and citrus. By the way, my sister is the queen of peel-off masks. She can literally get the entire thing off in one peel. This reminded me of her and Stephanie's sleepovers when they were in junior high and would do these masks. I was always super jealous I didn't get to participate. It seemed like such a "cool" adult thing to do.

And how could I forget? There was Cinderella. (sigh.) And pardon the mess on my mantel, I had to display my birthday cards for a couple of days!
3 comments:
Oh those masks make my eyes water when they pull out the little hairs on my forehead! And one piece-that's impressive!
Those were fun sleepovers. There were the masks...and Biore strips- when they had first came out- we thought those were so cool. Amazing what those things would pull out of our poures.
And always followed by a midnight hot fudge sundae with lots of peanuts.
And then there were the nights we broke out the video camera for tapings of "Steph's World." Party time! Excellent!
Such fond memories:)
What a fun, relaxing night at the South house... followed by fabulous pores and sparkly toes for the next few days.
And, STEPH, you know I just laughed out loud thinking about Steph's World. And then got hungry thinking about hot fudge sundaes.
Post a Comment