


I know that I can speak with my other group members when I say that TFTB has been a godsend for my creativity. I have focus again. For so long, my inspiration came from travel, seeing new things, meeting new people, smelling new smells, tasting new tastes, and then I started doing the portrait thing when the travel thing ended. Then Chap challenged me to take photos of something other than dogs and children. So now my photography has direction again, and it's a good feeling. All week long I ponder on the theme. I think about composition, styling, subject, composition. I search out my shots, but still allow those special moments to find me. I love what this group has done for my motivation, my confidence, and my friendships with two very special people.
4 comments:
My heart overfloweth with gratitude and admiration and love for you.... thank you, friend.
deep breath. and that is exactly what tftb & it's contributors, my friends, have been...a breath of fresh air. xoxo
all of those are so beautiful, like your Christmas card! I love the music one and the sparkles for sure! So awesome!
Beautiful, once again.
Post a Comment