
I've always admired one hygienist's relationship with this patient. They send each other cards, they comfort each other with Bible verses during tough times, and the spirit of love and support translated past the office walls this last year when the hygienist discovered the patient was living without heat at her current residence. The hygienist immediately started making phone calls, and was able to find a Christian organization that restored heat to the patient's house, but not before the hygienist went on a shopping spree for winter coats to give the patient. So when she asked me to bring my camera to work to take photos of her favorite patient before her appointment, I jumped at the opportunity.

I've always wanted to photograph some of my favorite familiar faces around the office, but due to privacy rights, have always felt a bit hesitant to pursue a patient project. This patient was so thrilled to have her photo taken, though, she offered to pay me to "make her picture." The photos I captured were payment enough, in my humble opinion.
2 comments:
Lib, those pictures made my soul shine. What a beautiful woman.
You do amazing things for amazing people. She is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment