Saturday, September 3, 2011

blogger party pics

I'll let everyone else tell the funny stories. I just thought I'd share a few photos while I have a minute, before I have thousands of wedding photos to edit in my spare time. I'll just say that a good time was had by all, and it was so much fun to meet these kids that I read so much about.

Note: if you were in attendance and I took pictures of you and your kiddos, don't try to save these, they're unedited and not the highest quality. I'll email you the full size edits when I get back to Birmingham and have photoshop :)



















4 comments:

Little 'Nemos said...

Luv all of the pics! so sad I missed but so happy I got to see you! you will have to send me a few pics you got of my big oh belly with my ladies:) Thanks again for meeting me!!

The Thorson Throwdown said...

I don't know how you got all these great photos-they never stopped moving! I'm still laughing about Taylor's pose:) great to see my beautiful bloggers! Love.

Meghann Whitmer said...

Great Times and Great Pics! So happy to see all of you...I just wonder how much fun we would all have if we all lived in the same town and could hang without our kids and a few bottles of wine:)

Let's do it again soon!

MoCos said...

haha, I am dying laughing at how cute everyone is.. I love the looks on the kids faces in the kids picture and Luke running away. I am so made I missed all the kids :( Damn it I should have came! I hate being an adult... :( As usual great pics!