Monday, December 5, 2011

horn tootin'

I thought I'd share some photos from some of the photoshoots I've had over the past six weeks. A wise man said, "If I don't toot my own horn, who will?!"

Jackson:
heikel_36 copy

Alice:
320/365 - Just Alice

And of course, the Famous Amys Family:
amys copy

amys_53 copy

amys_117 copy

My brother and his adorable girlfriend:
family_13 copy

Brit:
hurleys_24 copy

335/365 - brit

Willie:
hurleys_42 copy

And a quick look at last weekend's session with Alex (my first completely random photoshoot with someone I had never met before!)
337/365 - alex

I've got an engagement shoot this weekend I'm super excited for, and so many wonderful things coming up in 2012 for Young South Photography, including a new business/marketing manager, website, price lists, etc.!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you go girl! so proud of you! mamma

Ms. Melody said...

you are amazing. you will ROCK this business adventure!! soooo excited for you!