
He spotted me during his leisurely stroll past the hot tub.

He crept closer and closer, forcing me to vacate my lounge chair.

He leapt onto my chair and crawled quickly towards my fruit bowl.

He eagerly ate a few kiwi slices and held onto the basket for dear life during it's removal.

Then he decided he preferred Diet Coke and started drinking mine.
Then the Cabana Boy came by and clapped his hands 'till he scurried for the hills. I got away with my life, but just barely.
2 comments:
You should have brought him home for Sipsey to play with :)
Ahh!! You have the coolest adventures.. That just reminded me though that I think your brother stepped on whipper (Mr. B's iguana)by accident cause he was hidden by someone's bag and he later died..I think it was Will..could have been Aaron wendel though..
Post a Comment