I've been on the Barack Obama bandwagon for awhile now, but as of Wednesday I'm taking it to a new level. I am fully embracing and living his mantra: "The Change We Need," except I'm adapting it to "The Change
I Need." And while I'm not scared to embrace the next chapter of my life and career, I could use all the encouraging words the blogosphere has to offer! Wish me luck!
4 comments:
What changes are you undertaking?
Always, your faithful cheerleader
You are a strong, beautiful, exceptionally talented woman. Whatever career path you choose, you will kick it's ass. And you will do it with all of my LOVE and SUPPORT.
I can't wait to see you on Sunday. We're gonna party.
Love - Your sister
BOOM!! Just do it...
This brings to mind a story,....about us skipping out of study hall to drive around in Amy Mason's car. We did THAT! We were determined, laughing and having a great time. We didn't know our final destination, and didn't care that the likes of Dr. Post may be on our a**!
I think this demonstrates how you can have fun in any situation, even with the unknown ending. Go out, have fun, be determined and fabulous... per usual!
Best of luck with any changes that come your way. It's just another outstanding way to embrace the world.
Post a Comment