
First off, cheers to Meghann for both hosting the shindig, as well as giving full tours of her beautiful home. It was great to finally meet everyone's adorable children! There are many ways in which the Internet makes my life a lot easier, but one of the most fulfilling has been reconnecting with all of you via the blogosphere. To those who missed the party, I'm sure there will be more opportunities in 2009, and until then, keep blogging!
Now for some pictures (what would one of my blog entries be without them, right?)


Who's going to volunteer to get this photo to the advance?! Let me know and I'll email you a full-resolution copy!

7 comments:
That picture of Matt and I is hilarious..love the pictures of the kids...So cool how each of their personalities was captured!!!
Missed everyone! Hope you all had a great time.
GREAT pictures... miss you already!
Love - Your sister
Man, it would have been worth the drive just to have you snap one pic of my kids. Lord knows I can't even get one good one....and I have tried.
I'm bummed I missed the party and seeing you guys.
You guys ARE blogger babes!
I am so mad that we missed the blogger party! I am going to make my parents move back to Iowa now =( the picts are so cute of the kids and I cant wait to see more picts from your visit back.
Ohh those are good! We should plan a christmas one:) Thanks for sharing, my favorite is matt n mo!
Anytime. I will be happy to host the bloggers agian!! I just wish I would of had you take a family x-mas photo while you were here! I will work on putting that pic of Matt & Mo in all of the Ida papers!!
Post a Comment