


Well, I missed yet another Halloween because of job stuff. Last year I was in Oklahoma, this year it was Tennessee. I have YET to have a single trick or treater at the home I own. So depressing. But luckily for me, I got back on Sunday, which was the annual Dia de los Muertos celebration at Bare Hands Gallery here in Birmingham. It's basically like a celebration of dead people. Family members and friends create altars for their loved ones, a band plays fun music, ladies dance around with fire, and people like me go camera crazy and drink lots of beer. So much better than sitting around waiting for trick or treaters, right?
4 comments:
WOW! I would say you've started to figure out your new camera. Those pictures are AMAZING!
yeah, I was thinking the same thing. great shots!
Those shots bring me back to Spanish class. 4 years of it and I don't remember much except, "Te gusta montar a caballiodillo?"
Do you like to ride small horses?
those are great pics!! I would love to learn to take photos like that!! In my next career:) wish u lived closer to teach me!
Thanks ladies! I'm loving the new camera!
Post a Comment