Monday, June 15, 2009

scary eyes

Brooke is going to kill me for this post, but I needed a pick-me-up on a Monday morning, and I'm sitting here at the car fixing place waiting for my tires to be rotated and balanced and my oil changed, so here it is. SCARY EYES! AAAHHHHH! Be careful, these photos have been known to produce crazy giggle attacks and the occasional accident (I'm talking about peeing in your pants, people.)

Scary eyes started in London. After a five-day whirlwind trip (just Brooke and I on someone else's dime), we decided to walk across the street from our last five-star hotel accommodation (we stayed in THREE five-star hotels over the course of five days) to the Lyceum Theatre to see The Lion King. It was an amazing show, and for some reason, we thought it would be fun to take some photos during intermission, and this first image is what we produced. Yes.

So then I started laughing so hard, and I am actually belly laughing right now just PICTURING the picture in my head! Ha! So then we took this one, where I tried to have scary eyes, and you can see by the look on Brooke's face that she's trying to hold her $#!t together.

At the Phish show on Tuesday we decided to try our hand again at "Scary Eyes" and this was what we came up with.

So there you have it. Maureen & Meghann have "PRUNE" and Libba & Brooke have "SCARY EYES." Hahahahaha!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

OK, I laughed out loud at the first picture.
yes scary. even somewhat demonic. I know you were warned against showing them, but I was curious. You can't tell me that neither of you squirted a little.
I definatley have seen the 'laughing so hard it hurts' face from Brooke. I saw it for 50 minutes straight when we drove home from Sioux City with a lifted Target shopping cart in the back of her little pickup!
oh, we had MANY a pee-your-pants moments.

elizabeth said...

omg you guys crack me up. those eyes remind me of that run away bride...whoa! lol!!!

Famous Amys said...

Classic. You might as well put up the picture of my attempts to jump on the lion at the National Gallery too.

And, yes, after seeing the first scary eyes pic, I laughed so hard my cheek-muscles started to cramp. Which was unfortunate for the people who were actually trying to watch the Lion King as opposed to Libs and I who just wanted to take scary pictures of ourselves and then laugh laugh our asses off.

BEST. TRIP. EVER.

MoCos said...

haha!! I loves it! Those eyes remind of women you see in New york, chicago etc, who are so gorgeously thin and don't eat but all they want to do is eat. That is the face they make when they either a) see a desert tray or 2) watch normal people eat normally and they are so jealous.. Or that look reminds of what I get from others when I say things.. either way they are great!!