Holy SMOKES, BATMAN!

Some avid puzzle fan is very upset about this. I took this shot in Virginia, and it made me think about how upsetting it was as a kid to get to the end of a puzzle and find out you were missing a piece. Maybe the puzzle manufacturers do this on purpose and dump the excess pieces around the country for someone like me to find. What an interesting concept, no? Kind of like a treasure hunt to complete a puzzle. I've been watching too much Lost.

I found this in Key West. I like to think it was a swashbuckling pirate hiding a card up his sleeve during an intense game of blackjack. Or something like that. I was really just drawn to it because of the texture and contrast in colors.
2 comments:
In love I am... with these photos and their textures... :) Good, GOOD work, my friend!
post some picts of the new house lady!!! hope you and your fam are all settled in!!!
Post a Comment