This is Taylor's "poet" look. The I'm-so-bored-with-everything-you-are-all-so-juvenile-with-your-material-possessions look. I think she's very relatable here. I wish we'd had a beret.
This is Taylor's flirty, fun, you-wanna-dance-I'm-a-princess look. I love the motion here, but with the shoulder forward we completely lost her neck.
This is Taylor's collegiate attire. The intensity on her face as she yells "touchdown" shows a commitment to capturing the spirit of college football.
This is her peace-love-and-happiness look. The hands over the heart portrays genuine emotion, and the calm look on her face really does make me feel at peace.
And last, but certainly not least, Taylor's Young Republican look. I think she did an excellent job here of capturing the politician's wife smile. It says, "I'm here, smiling for your photos, but I'd really rather be doing anything else, preferably eating cheesy puffs and watching Cinderella." Love it.
Okay! So now for the panel's critiques.
4 comments:
Oh LIBBA! This made me laugh out loud. Especially the "poet". She's all, Um. You said there were gonna be snacks at this reading?
And I know I'm prejudice, but I think she looks super fierce in all of them. So not drek. But my fave has to be the Young Republican pose. Her expression just reads, Keep your hands off my money! And my cheese poofs! Her father and I are so proud. Ah.
Such cute pictures! I love all of your captions :) Although hard to choose, my favorite is the last one!
that is so funny and adorable... the young republican one is the best.. I thought I was only one who looked in the mirror when I am all nicely and appropriately dressed and go, "damn I am one hot young republican.." haha... I like the poet one too... oh hell I love them all!
Fabulous! Love them! The descriptions were right on the money. See you on the catwalk, T!
Post a Comment