I started my flickr account back in 2005 and have been uploading off and on ever since. I credit a lot of my knowledge about the technical aspects of photography to flickr and the sharing of EXIF data from other members. Flickr gave me the boost of confidence I needed to share my images and openly ask for critiques and criticism. So here are a few photos from my first upload to flickr, the images that I credit with the turning point in my photography. One where I stopped taking photos for fun with friends, and started taking photos to capture ephemeral moments of beauty in the world.


I've been spending a lot of time with my flickr photostream lately, with my 365 day challenge. It's been an interesting way to define my days this year. One photo per day to capture what's happening in my life, my mood, etc. It's a challenge, for sure, but it's a fun one. And it helps to keep me interested in my camera.
To follow my 365 project, you can bookmark this photoset: http://www.flickr.com/photos/libbadibbado/sets/72157625785048741/
No comments:
Post a Comment