Friday, August 12, 2011

pictures from the event last night

andrea, emily, aimee, libbaWe got ready at Bernie and Andrea's loft downtown. Which was good, because I don't do make-up. I am very thankful to Emily and Aimee for putting on my face. To Emily for the mimosas, and to Andrea for the delicious hummus and veggies (little did I know it would be the only food I'd eat all night.)

old car heavenOld Car Heaven is amazing. I didn't count the cars, but there are TONS....walking around and looking at all that history was awesome. What a fun game to speculate on previous owners!

red rimsLuis made me get in a picture. So here I am.

223/365 - luis the 1940s gangsterAnd here he is....this is my favorite photo of the night!

Getting all dressed up and spending time with old and new friends in such an interesting environment was so much fun! It was a break from the ordinary, and a memorable evening for sure!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

what a unique evening! It's fun to do new things...I'm glad you are in YES mode!
And a total pin-up girl, too!