This past weekend we traveled to Mississippi to visit some friends. Just the golden girls and me. And we had such a great time. I've always been so inspired by new landscapes, and Mississippi was no exception. I haven't even begun to edit all the photos I took of the river, the delta, the gorgeous fields, etc., but I did spend some time with these photos I took of all the goldens. They have the most awesome life.
We took the dogs swimming at Lake Sardis. Jimmie & Cindy have a black lab, Gypsy, and a golden, Greta. In May of this year, Greta gave birth to her first litter. Hattie was breeched, and Jimmie ended up delivering her, so she decided to stay.
Greta and Sipsey could be twins. They first met 35 dog years ago, and have very similar temperaments. I love this moment I captured of the two of them:
I'll share more scenic shots later, I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:
i loved those pictures...they make me want to get a dog...
Post a Comment