Wednesday, August 10, 2011

a preview

I've taken a month to adjust to our new home life schedule, and I've turned over a leaf. I've been saying "yes" "yes" and "yes" to any and all invitations that come my way. Including one to an event benefiting ovarian cancer research tomorrow night at a place called Old Car Heaven. I'm going to also mention that it's a theme party, and thanks to an old dog park friend, Jessica, who works at the coolest vintage consignment store in Birmingham, I've got a fun new ensemble to wear.




Just putting this out there, but I think I may add a petticoat to my daily (non-scrub) attire. FUN!

And, just because I adore you, here's a few photos I snapped from my front porch last night. The golden girls and I spent some time admiring the glorious sunset.


4 comments:

Famous Amys said...

Hello, GORGEOUS! You're looking pretty fabulous, Sister. Hot. Stuff.

Stephanie said...

Fierce dress, and stance to match. Have fun, party girl!

Ms. Melody said...

Love it! You look absolutely awesome and beautiful!! I wish I was joining you. :)

a said...

looking good there lady!!