One of the best things from the Clark's birthday care package.

Lots of Sunday Jeep rides.

Fall showers.

Leaves changing.

Lots and lots and lots of time outside.

Petals falling.

Many Fall Photo Shoots


Shooting stupid guns.

Instagram photos

Getting over sicknesses and getting lots of use out of my "alien boots"

A new batch of fall wildflowers

Candy season commences.

My current accessories I never take off (book included.) I am obsessed with the Song of Ice and Fire series of books by George R.R. Martin. If any of you saw the Game of Thrones series on HBO, it is based on these books. I am currently 300 pages into Book 3, and have read a total of about 2,000 pages of these books since mid-August. The Hunger Games was awesome, yes, and I read all three of those in two weeks, but this series is different. It takes me back to Narnia, to Lord of the Rings, to the Merlin Trilogies. It's amazing. I am so excited about reading again. I feel like six-year-old Libba who discovered the Little House on the Prairie Books!

Lots of Sunday Jeep rides.

Fall showers.

Leaves changing.

Lots and lots and lots of time outside.

Petals falling.

Many Fall Photo Shoots


Shooting stupid guns.

Instagram photos

Getting over sicknesses and getting lots of use out of my "alien boots"

A new batch of fall wildflowers

Candy season commences.

My current accessories I never take off (book included.) I am obsessed with the Song of Ice and Fire series of books by George R.R. Martin. If any of you saw the Game of Thrones series on HBO, it is based on these books. I am currently 300 pages into Book 3, and have read a total of about 2,000 pages of these books since mid-August. The Hunger Games was awesome, yes, and I read all three of those in two weeks, but this series is different. It takes me back to Narnia, to Lord of the Rings, to the Merlin Trilogies. It's amazing. I am so excited about reading again. I feel like six-year-old Libba who discovered the Little House on the Prairie Books!

2 comments:
I love your photography. You are simply awesome! {and thanks for the shout out! hope you love it?!}
your pictures are beautiful and I love your love of reading. I used to be like that and I lost it, I need it back, but somehow I discovered the real housewives... I am what is wrong with America
Post a Comment