This week's craft night was hosted by Mary Claire, and she picked a super fun project for us to tackle. First, we taped our canvases.
Wake kept track of the supplies and an eye on the cat to keep him from disturbing us.
Then we sprayed our canvases.
This part was tricky for me, as both my paintings were multiple colors, so I had to attempt to keep the paint from running or spraying other sections.
Voila! Aimee's are the top two, mine are the middle, and Mary Claire's are at the bottom of this picture.
I look special needs in this photo but it's the only in-focus photo from the group shots of us. Mary Claire looks adorable (as always), and Aimee always looks good. Note to self, the next time you leave the house in the same outfit you also plan to wear to bed, think twice about it.
Here are my two masterpieces. Don't know if I'll keep them or gift them. I do like how, completely by accident, the two diagonal stripes seem to travel from one canvas to the other. Kind of neat, huh?
The next craft night will be at Aimee's, and I know she's got something really spectacular planned!
1 comment:
you're awesome.
Post a Comment