Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fitz and the Tantrums

Last December, while Dirk and I were getting away in Seaside, we were browsing the local record store and fell in love with the music playing over the intercom. It was love at first listen. We bought the album and listened to it nonstop our entire visit, and it became the soundtrack to our trip. I just love when trips have soundtracks.

We've been itching to see this band live ever since, but could never work it out to travel to either Atlanta or Nashville to catch a show. Then the stars aligned and we found ourselves with tickets to a concert in Atlanta.

Our friend Jim came along with us, being a fellow appreciator of music, and we had a blast!

Here's Dirk eagerly waiting for the opening band to break down their gear and skedaddle.
anticipation

I love this photo. It looks like Jim is a total creeper, and I'm ready to kick some butt.
my creeper and me

Can't you just feel the energy from this photo!? It was ridiculous!
feel the energy from this photo!

And finally, here's a photo we like to call "Jibba".
302/365 - having a tantrum

If you're interested in hearing what they sound like, here's a video:

No comments: