Monday, March 17, 2008

The Weekend in Photos

On Saturday I repotted all of my plants, which took a lot more time and effort than I was expecting. I didn't realize that I'm up to 18 plants. My green thumb has finally emerged, and I get such a unique sense of satisfaction when tending to my green pals.
Our friend Jamie came over Saturday afternoon and brought his new little friend, 8-week-old German Shepeherd, Gus, to play with Sipsey.

The weather was so wonderful, that Dirk and I spent Saturday evening on the deck: Dirk with his guitar, me with my book, camera, and wine. Perfection!
Sunday was super busy! Dirk had his first soccer game at Comer Field. His parents and sister came down to watch, but I didn't get to sit with them on the bleachers 'cause I had the dawg with me. We sat on the outside of the fence with Kate, Autumn (who's husband was on the opposing team,) and Kate's two pups, Lucy & Dora.
After the game, Dirk & I went to Rushton Park, where we met up with some friends to drink beer and play kickball. Here's Aimee's & my team photo.
Then Dirk & I got sushi at Surin and played Legend of Zelda on our new classic Nintendo. Sipsey was a little pooped.

No comments: