Tuesday, September 30, 2008

happy birthday to me

First birthday.
6th Birthday...I loved that puffalump!
An ugly doll from Brooke and Will :-)
My favorite college birthday consisted of a beer pong championship.
My first birthday spent with Dirk he took me to see Mofro at Zydeco. Fun times!
Who can forget the flaming birthday cupcake?! I spent #26 in Asheville, dancing to Railroad Earth, hiking, and eating scrum-diddly-umptious food!
We celebrated my birthday this past weekend in Nashville. Dirk got us 10th row seats at the Ryman Auditorium, to see one of my favorite performers, Trey Anastasio (the lead guitarist/vocalist from Phish.) We spent Sunday walking around and taking silly pictures. It was great!

10 comments:

KelseyB said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day! Do something ultra-fabulous for yourself.

Famous Amys said...

GREAT pictures! I had forgotten about the flaming cupcake... we went through a few bottles of wine that night.

Have a fabu day, princess!
Love - B

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! Though Birthdays aren't as fun as when we were younger and got to have slumber parties and get lots of presents, it it STILL the one day of the year that is all yours and to do something special. Enjoy it girl!

elizabeth said...

happy birthday dunc =) we send lots of birthday hugs!!!

The Perrin Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I still picture you as the girl from the early picures you posted. You look great.

Meghann Whitmer said...

Happy Birthday. We hope you had a wonderful day!

MoCos said...

I love Will's face in that picture of all three of you..HaHa.. Happy Birthday Libba.. At least Wisdom comes with age..or at least lets hope so..

Jess said...

Happy belated birtday - those are GREAT pictures. How did you have those younger ones available? So glad you gave a timeline - very cute!!!

~Amy~ said...

Happy Belated birthday Libba! Hope you had a wonderful day and I love the picts!

~Juli said...

Happy Birthday! Love the flaming cupcake!