While in Santa Fe, the Health & Wellness group spent an entire day at BODY of Santa Fe. All three meals were raw, vegan, and organic. I was in heaven. They had me at raw sushi. Instead of rice, they used jicama (pronounced he-cuh-muh), which is like a sweet cucumber. Yum. I got a shot of these limes that my group in the culinary class used to make the raw coleslaw. So, while I was stuffed to the max all day long, and uber relaxed after three spa treatments, I returned to my hotel ready to crash. I awoke a few hours later. STARVING. Absolutely RAVENOUS! I always pack enough little snacks to last the week when I travel, and I ate ALL of them that night!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
RAW culinary (not cooking) class
While in Santa Fe, the Health & Wellness group spent an entire day at BODY of Santa Fe. All three meals were raw, vegan, and organic. I was in heaven. They had me at raw sushi. Instead of rice, they used jicama (pronounced he-cuh-muh), which is like a sweet cucumber. Yum. I got a shot of these limes that my group in the culinary class used to make the raw coleslaw. So, while I was stuffed to the max all day long, and uber relaxed after three spa treatments, I returned to my hotel ready to crash. I awoke a few hours later. STARVING. Absolutely RAVENOUS! I always pack enough little snacks to last the week when I travel, and I ate ALL of them that night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment