NOT the answer I was looking for.
So my little trip to Asheville was amazing and much needed. I was able to pay for my gas and expenses by taking photos of Brooke's friend's adorable children, and I got to spend an entire evening with my goddaughter all to myself. The one stressful thing was the 9-week-old puppy who decided to become a full-fledged pain-in-the-butt dog during our stay. I was seriously ready to take her to the pound on the fourth morning of getting up at 6 o'clock. I'm calling it Puppy-Partum Depression. She's lucky she's so stinking cute.
One of the things I have new appreciation for in the mountain town is their bead stores. Oh my God. I was like a kid in a candy store and got some super fun new materials and supplies to play with. Stay tuned for new styles!
2 comments:
Wonderful trip! So glad you could make it... if you're not doing anything this weekend, come back. We'll go back to Earth Fare, shop for beads and I could maybe blow dry my hair again. That was a special treat.
Dare I ask how Piper's sleeping habits are going?
LOVE YOU!
OMG, I just overdosed on cute!
Post a Comment