The results were well received, both by my dude (I think it was the perfume more than anything), and the random grossies at the venue where said dude performed with the Garrett Tucker Band.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
making an appearance to ring in the new year....now presenting, Fancy Me!
I feel compelled to post this image because it is so different from how I perceive myself to appear. I very seldom wear make-up, or dry my hair, or spend much time on any aspect of my appearance that could make me look more attractive, really. I guess I just always felt it was a waste of time. But this New Year's, I had some time to kill, so I primped. This is what I could look like all the time if I were willing to spend an hour staring at myself in a bathroom mirror. So here you go, Internet, I like to call her "Fancy Me."
The results were well received, both by my dude (I think it was the perfume more than anything), and the random grossies at the venue where said dude performed with the Garrett Tucker Band.
The results were well received, both by my dude (I think it was the perfume more than anything), and the random grossies at the venue where said dude performed with the Garrett Tucker Band.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hotness!
Whoot Woo!! Love it!!
of course you look great, but look at your other picture -- you are absolutely beautiful just as you are!
I noticed the pics on Facebook - I really like your hair. Very pretty!
Wowza!
I think you look fabulous! It's always fun to dress up out the ordinary. How come you have a look on your face like you're going to beat me up though? :)
I love fancy face...hopefully you had fancy panties to go with said fancy face!!
Post a Comment