Isn't he handsome? Blue Spring Manor has tons of these little out of the way spots just perfect for romantic gatherings.

I was so nervous and excited walking across this field! I couldn't WAIT to see the look on his face when he first saw me!

Spectacular. This is one of those photos that I will look at again and again and again and tear up over the outpouring of love.

Dirk and I LOVE the movie "The Princess Bride" and when Mama saw this dress at the bridal shop she said, "Libba! You have to try this one on! It's the PRINCESS BRIDE!" As soon as I put the dress on, I knew that it was THE dress, and I had no desire to even LOOK at another wedding dress. It was just so ME. It was also unlike anything I had ever seen before.

Then we had our wedding party portraits, and all I have to say is Thank GOD for whomever invented those colorful pieces of sugar dots on the paper because that got Taylor through the weekend. Taylor starts whining: "Taylor! Do you want a piece of candy?!" Taylor falls down and scrapes her knee and is inconsolable: "Taylor! Do want a pink or a yellow dot?!" I think Brooke had candy dots wrapped around her bouquet to get the flower girl to walk down the aisle.

Daddy REALLY wanted this photo. I think he had been planning it. It was funny for a click or two, but then he just continued to stand there, for literally like, three minutes, so on our film there are no less than 15 shots of Daddy doing this pose WITHOUT MOVING A MUSCLE!

I just love this. I've always had a soft spot for my Granddaddy, possibly because we almost share a birthday, but also because he inspires me and encourages me to always keep an active mind and look at a situation from every possible perspective. This photo will definitely be getting a frame.

Here's a link to the rest of the portraits Lisa took!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/libbadibbado/sets/72157624191981144/
I can't help but feel like I look like a child bride or something in these photos. Maybe because I'm not used to getting all dolled up and it brought back memories of prom or something.
6 comments:
Libba those photos brought tears to MY eyes! Those are definately worth saving in a special box =)
Libba-you are gorgeous! I can feel the happiness just looking at these pics!
Congrats!! you look great!! The dress is soo you! love it.
The pic of your dad and your handsome hubby is soo funny
LOVE LOVE LOVE... you are gorgeous, that dress is YOU, Dirk looked so handsome, and taylor is cuter than cute.. I love all the pictures!! What fun!
I love the picture of Dirk and your dad (and the story that goes with it! :) Your dress is so you! And the one of you and your grandfather is priceless.
Beautiful pictures & a beautiful bride!
SOOOOOO beautiful - Congratulations from the Jensens!!!!!!!
Post a Comment