Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Flower Girl Was Better Than Yours

Don't hate. She wore a tutu! I mean, have you ever seen anything cuter?!

She was right there for the cake (obviously, look at those thighs!)
Then we got to spend some time just the two of us.
Throwing flowers (an art which she has perfected.)
She was a little concerned when she thought I may be stepping ON the flowers, so she crawled under my dress to check.
She took a little breather before the dancing.
And then she was right there on the dance floor. She even did a bit of a solo during the Blackwell Family Dance Off.
Either the tutu started to itch or she just wanted to throw some scandal into the reception.
Cutest booty ever.

3 comments:

Famous Amys said...

I love every one of these shots... especially the one of her under your dress. I need to frame that one, so in ten years she'll remember her special day with her Cool Aunt Libba.

Meghann Whitmer said...

These pictures were amazing!

I am also guessing T took her tutu off on the dance floor because that is what her mom did at the Fieldhouse...she was always shedding her clothes:)

MoCos said...

those are the cutest shots ever.. especially the one where she is leaning over the chair, and the booty one... what a doll!