Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Sipsey

I'm a little late on this one, but I'm sure Sipsey doesn't mind. She turned FOUR YEARS OLD on June 7th. Usually it's a tradition to drive the birthday girl through McDonald's and get her a Happy Meal as a birthday feast, but our Sipsey is currently on a diet. She's gotten right portly, this one. So Dirk grilled her a miniature lean ground meat burger instead.

Doesn't she look thrilled?
Piper wasn't feeling the birthday mood, either. No idea why.

Here's a video of Sipsey and my second doggy love Otis (second after Shadow). Otis tried his hardest to keep up with Puppy Sips when she first visited the farm. Big O was pretty old at this point, and Sipsey was about five months. I miss him.

2 comments:

leynahanson. said...

Awwww...I miss that big Otis head too! Happy Bday Sips!

The Thorson Throwdown said...

So this comment isn't even about sipsey... I'm not sure what was up with my phone but just today got all the blogs about your beautiful wedding with the words, and I love them so much. What a great time you guys had-I especially love the fact that you went from rapping to ballet in one night:) love it!