Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hoop For Fitness

Liz has been hooping for awhile now (remember her from the LED hoop photos?) Anyways, she told Amber and I that she would help us make our own if we promised to hoop with her. An offer we couldn't refuse! So on Labor Day we all made our very own hula hoops and took over Tim and Liz's backyard.

What fun! Did you know you can burn up to 800 calories by hula hooping for ONE hour?!
This photo is just for fun, because this little girl is the cutest thing you've ever seen.

I've been practicing a few moves and having so much fun! I'm really not very talented at this at all, but it is a great way to exercise and socialize, as well. I'd so much rather hoop in the park for an hour than hit the gym :)

1 comment:

leynahanson. said...

ditto. sounds like fun! nice job.