I had to get before and after shots since I don't get fancied up very often.

Here we are, all ready to go on my front porch.

The lighting on Liza was super awful for photos, but you get the picture. She's an interesting bird, this one, and the crowd was equally interesting. This was the first concert I remember going to where we actually sat down the whole time?! And there was no set break! And no encore! Phish has shaped my concert experience ;)

So much fun!

I loved the writing in this bathroom at UAB's art building. And the fact that we were primping in the mirror. Oh, the irony!

We did meet up with a few of our significant others (we did need a DD, after all) at a new fun and funky bar called Parkside. It's pet friendly and we can't wait to go back with our dogs! Here I am trying desperately to have cleavage.

And here's the "after", taken around 6:30 this morning. Hahahahaha!
3 comments:
Smokin hot in the first one, Lib! Yowza!
Happy b-day! love your dress, and the hung picture:)
you are hot in both and I love your haircut! It is so hot!
Post a Comment