Leyna picked this week's topic for our flickr group with thoughts of new babies (congratulations Em and Corey and Wyatt!) on the brain. Since I am not expecting and don't have anyone right now I can bug for newborn shoots, I decided to style and shoot an impromptu after-work photo session with a girl I work with who is expecting her first child next month. Check out my new Themes from the Bottom tab to see more photos of "new life."



Is it a little sad that my entire wardrobe can be passed off as maternity clothes? I guess I'll save some money once the time comes :)
2 comments:
Love the last photo.... theme of the week sounds fun.... i need more time in my days....ho hum
woohoo. i love your pregnant model...how cute! and good idea with the themes tab...i am trying to organize everything new i have going on right. thank you for the idea without even meaning to ;) our weekly themes are going to be so much fun! and yeah, i did kind of have a little one up on you since i knew there would be a new life this week! love ya! and let me know next week's theme whenever...we will be making our way back to the midwest tomorrow.
Post a Comment