Wednesday, September 22, 2010

snailwanee

I decided to tell the story of our trip to Sewanee via "snail." I fell in love with this cute little guy during our stay in Sewanee last weekend. A daughter of a friend is thinking about applying to my alma mater, so I offered to take them both up for a weekend to give them my personal tour. I've been back to Sewanee numerous times since I graduated in 2003, but this was the first time I've gone back and wandered into and out of almost every building on campus (and then some.) Not only that, but I got to take the girls on a few minor hikes and show them some of the natural wonders that abound on the domain. I'm pretty sure Ashley's a goner. She bought a sticker for her car.

On the way for beers and fried zucchini at Shenanigan's.
Catching the sunset.
Natural Bridge
A little time to relax.
Riding around in style.

More photos of one of Princeton Review's top rated "Most Beautiful Campuses" can be found in this flickr set:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/libbadibbado/sets/72157624873569922/

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

that little snail is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. Where did you find it?
Perfect travel buddy-I bet he packs light, and loves adventures!