Our bartender at Stockholm's ICEbar, where EVERYTHING is made out of ice. The chairs, the television, even the shot glasses.
Our waiter/bartender on the floating Sealounge. We floated around Stockholm's many archipelagos while he refilled our glasses with champagne, wine, what-have-you.
Saxo was our first-mate and the son of Carsten on our 3-hour yacht trip from northern Denmark to Copenhagen. At fourteen, his skill behind the wheel is impressive, and he was a hilarious kid, teaching us all naughty Danish slang.
The Sealounge's chef. He prepared our tapas-style dinner while we floated around Stockholm.
Carsten is the owner of four yachts and was our skipper on the yacht trip. When he wasn't dashing below deck to refill our champagne glasses or offering us more scrumptious hors d'ouevres, he entertained us with stories of yacht wrecks and team-building exercises gone awry.P.S. The women are beautiful, too, but I guess I just forgot to take pictures of them because I was so googly-eyed over the males :-)
2 comments:
A bunch of tub-worthies if ever I saw them!
Elaine. I'm a little concerned. One of the male specimens pictured is a mere 14 years of age. DEFINITELY not tub worthy!
Post a Comment