




So I lied. I have some down time at work, so here goes. The Scandinavian Marathon. Two days in Copenhagen, Denmark, and two days in Stockholm, Sweden. I'll post several blogs with some general impressions:
Everything in Scandinavia is so saturated in color. I'm guessing it's because during the winter months there's only 4 hours of sunlight on average, but it might just be that they're not afraid of color...kind of like people in the caribbean.
5 comments:
I love peonies - they are my favorite flower...
Btw, I got the size 3 diapers for my friends little baby as a gift ;) The rest are all for Moseley. He will go through them in less than a month, easy! We are going to start potty training though fairly soon so hopefully I can get him off the diaper trail!
Hey Libba,
I really enjoy reading your entries. You really have been on some interesting adventures! Also, you really have a gift for photography-love your work. Hope to see you soon!
(Cousin) Trish
Libba,
Elaine and I are friends of very long standing, and right now we are reading your wonderful blog. We are having a wonderful California time---but we are concerned about Elaine`s big-bubble blister. Do you think the Pacific ocean is safe if she bathes there?? Linny
You really capture places and adventures amazingly with your photos! It's a gift. I love the colors. We ARE afraid of color here. Ex: All of the new neighborhoods are filled homes in many shades of brown...wouldn't it be fun if we all chose a different bright color and have some fun!
Amazing pictures, looks awesome! You capture pictures/moments in a way I only wish I could!
Post a Comment