Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Why I Won't Have to Go to My High School Reunion

because I saw not only people from my own class, but the classes ahead of and behind me. It was one hell of a party.

Let us start with this video of James serenading his new bride.


Now we'll move on to some photographs:
The beautiful ceremony.

The first dance (Darci sat in on this song and I was pissed 'cause you could barely hear her!)

The Bloggers Prune (the only things missing from this photo are my sunglasses and the rest of you bloggers!)

Maureen & Matt take a photo in which they are neither play-fighting nor acting like Secret Service Agents. I know, can you believe it?!

Dancing the night away.

7 comments:

Famous Amys said...

Classic James... I'm so bummed I missed the whole thing. I can't wait to see ALL of your pics from the Iowa visit.

Meghann Whitmer said...

What a riot! Love the video! It was so fun to see you!! Hopefully we can see ya sooner in the future!

MoCos said...

AH!!! I love it!! That video is so awesome!! I too can't wait till you post all of your pictures from your time in Iowa. It was so nice to see you Libba, I wish we could have had more time to chat! But as long as we keep up with the blogging I still feel like we are best friends!!

~Juli said...

Great to see you. Glad someone caught James on tape!

Jess said...

That is hilarious - I also love the pic of Doug and Sheila - those kids are so young at heart! Sorry I missed out on having a beer with you - Come up to the Still ranch next time your home!

Stephanie said...

Hey! The Soellners! Wow, I bet that was like a huge reunion. What a fun way for everyone to get together, I am SURE it was a GREAT party!! Love the Blogger-Babe pic.

elizabeth said...

I am so mad I missed it =( Why cant one person be at two places at once?! come back to iowa!!!