Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Earrings!


I got supplies this weekend, and diligently went to work. It's so rewarding creating something with your hands! And fun, too! I always loved putting together Legos as a child (especially the ships and castles that came with instructions.) Earrings are kind of like that. So here are the options I gave to all my female family members. I've been making around six to nine pairs a day since I started on Saturday.

Right now I'm working on a secret Christmas project in conjunction with Aunt Jane. I'll tell you all about it after Christmas!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Libba! They are gorgeous! Very nice work. soo, what's your business plan? Are you getting in stores yet to sell them? Online maybe?
I want some!!

~Amy~ said...

Those are great Libba!! I want some as well. Let me know when you are officially selling them!!