
I had the chance to check in on puppy this morning and she's gotten so big in the past week! She's roaming around, sniffing, her eyes are open, she's alert, and she's gobbling puppy food like crazy! I can't wait to bring her home next week!
I took some video of all of the pups playing together....Dirk's going to work on getting them set to music for me to post!
3 comments:
Awwwwwww!
I didn't know that Sipsey was pregnant! Those puppies are ADORABLE!!!!!! I love how you captured the paw prints in the snow! Your pictures are always so beautiful!!!
Okay, I make comments sometimes without reading all of the past posts. I saw the pics of the puppies on Facebook or something like that and just assumed. Now I know that you are picking a puppy to join Sipsey! Sorry about the confusion! I bet you are excited to bring her home!
Post a Comment