Saturday, January 31, 2009

Piper Videos

Dirk put the following two videos together and posted them to youtube, so I thought I'd share. It's strange to see her so small, because now she's a twenty pound beast! (almost ten pounds heavier than Sipsey was at the same age.)

This video begins with 4-week-old Piper puppy:


This one is 5-week-old Piper trying to play with Taylor:

4 comments:

KelseyB said...

These are great! I love the first one, but laughed until I cried at the second! The music reminds me of the circus when the elephants climb up on their pedestals, kinda like Piper is climbing on Taylor. Oh...and then Sipsey just isn't having any of this tail biting. What a fun time you must have!

~Amy~ said...

I laughed out loud in the second video when Piper was trying to get Sipsey to play... I had tears. Kudos to Dirk!

jchelstrom said...

Adorable...makes me want to get a puppy (though I know I am not ready to be a mama of 3 quite yet ) :)

Stephanie said...

Brady watched the second video over and over (and over)! He loved the music!