Piper had her 12-week puppy shots today. She clocked in at 27 pounds. 5# more than Sipsey weighed at the same age. She is now using the doggy door without any help from shoe boxes, jumping up on the couch unassisted, and looking out the car window. She still wakes up at least once in the middle of night and wants to snuggle. We let her into the bed, but then she wants to sleep on my head. Not very comfortable. I told Dirk's mother that this does not bode well for how we will react to a crying baby in the future if we let our dogs in the bed when they cry. We'll definitely be needing a bigger bed....
She remains a joy and we sit around and watch the two dogs play and we laugh all night long.
3 comments:
She is just adorable! Sounds like she's going to be a big girl...She reminds me of Kinnicks puppy pictures.
I need my own piper...too cute!!
I know she's too big, but I still want to put her in my mouth. Love her!
Post a Comment