
A lot can change. We were fortunate enough to meet Piper when she was an itty bitty thing, and I've been photographing her since she was just three weeks old. Yesterday, as I was looking at her, I realized how much she's changed, and I went back through the photos and made this collage to illustrate the differences. I vowed that with this puppy, I'd get a photo of her every week sitting in pretty much the same pose, because I knew she'd grow unbelievably in the first six months of her life. It makes me a little sad, because we will not be getting another puppy for at least ten years (knock on wood!) and I actually shed a few tears when I finished stitching these together! The power of pictures!
2 comments:
Is it your mission in life to make me wicked jealous..because you are succeeding!!
Cutest puppy in the world.
Post a Comment