Saturday, September 5, 2009

Farm Girls

Since only 3 days of my visit are overlapping with Brooke and Taylor's, I've been snapping TONS of photos. Here are a couple of my favorites:

I have no idea where Mama found these "Farm Girl at Heart" shirts, but they are seriously the cutest things ever.

This is my absolute favorite. I'm so glad we got some photos in front of the old corn crib because Daddy has plans to tear it down and reuse the lumber to build his new one-room cabin down by Taylor Lake.

LOVELY texture at this barn. So many fun places for pictures on This Young Farm.

6 comments:

leynahanson. said...

That first photo is the best!!! Box-worthy =) I had a great time visiting the Young Farm!

a said...

love all of these....
=)

Anonymous said...

Your ring is beautiful and it was great to see you.
Love, Aunt Sandy

Jess said...

Those pictures are beautiful! You are right - you really captured pretty ladies within really cool backgrounds!

Elaine Warner said...

Great photos! See you next week -- I'm excited!

Anonymous said...

Libba:
are those "windmills" / wind fans actually visible from the farm? do your folks have them on their land?

U/Mike