The main reason I returned to Ida County over Labor Day was to attend my 10-year high school reunion. I was super excited about running into some dear friends, and also a little nervous. Luckily, there was just the right group of people there and it was as if we had never missed a beat. There was no awkward, "so what do you do?" "where do you live?" "are you married? single? dating?" We skipped through that bull crap and went straight on to taking self-timed jumping shots and a few Knop Photography-style senior portraits. And no, there is no invisible trampoline, just years with Francie Kee. And these were all taken on self-timer, so finding the exact moment to jump in a 10-second window in order to have the shot taken at just the right moment can be tricky. We did manage to get a few good ones:
1 comment:
I love these pictures, Lib... are you SURE there weren't any trampolines used? Because that's some wicked-good ups, girl.
I also love that you got to see some of your old besties from GHHS.
And I also loved that I got to see you too... and that I get to see you next week.
Love - Your sis
Post a Comment