Friday, October 16, 2009

Carlson Kiddos

I am so honored that Elizabeth asked me to take photos of her family while I'm in town this weekend. I couldn't wait to get my lens in front of her cute children, and Elizabeth was so great about bringing some fun props to keep the kids engaged. Miss Ava Belle stole the spotlight (as I was suspecting she would), she's just SO photogenic! I told Liz I would post one or two of my favorites to my blog because I know she's anxious to see them, but I seriously couldn't narrow it down to just a few, so here are several of my favorites from this morning's shoot. You can find more on my flickr site, but I'm in no way done editing yet, just fell in love with so many of these shots!

More pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/libbadibbado/sets/72157622598794916/ (copy and paste, please!)









5 comments:

elizabeth said...

i LOVE them! thanks again we had a blast...we will just have to plan to do this every year! xoxoxo

Famous Amys said...

GORGEOUS!

Jess said...

Good job, Libba! They look like pretty easy photo candidates, too! :)

MoCos said...

FREAKING GORGEOUS! Those eyes those Carlson kids have are just the best! So now I am going to have to fly you home take pictures of my children! So freaking adorable

~Amy~ said...

ADORABLE!!!! Love the holding hands picture!!! When are you coming to WY??? ;)